Smile and Walk Away

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm sharing videos <3 ENJOY :D

 
nice song <3  
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, Myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.
 i super duper love this song <3 
And in another life I would be your girl We keep all our promises, be us against the world And in another life, I would make you stay So I don't have to say you were the one that got away The one that got away 
 Something's gotta give now Cause I'm dying just to make you see That I need you here with me now Cause you've got that one thing
ijen nae mameul nado eojjeol su eobseo niga nareul itji motage jakku ni apeseo tto ni mam jakku naega heundeureo beoseonal su eopdorok ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!
 I LOVE THE MV <3
Jonjengiya gopjengiya no dugo bwa bwa no geunyoga tto uljana Gopjengiya no dugo bwa bwa no geunyoga tto uljana (don't you cry cry cry) notteme tto uljana (geunyoga bye bye bye bye bye) modeun-ge kkeuchijana (don't you cry cry cry) Ne sarang gondeurin no no no no jonjengiya 
 super disgusted MV -_- 
We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place
 still my favorite song <3 
I have died everyday waiting for you Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more
So don't you worry your pretty little mind People throw rocks at things that shine And life makes love look hard The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours
nice song <3
But I know I just gotta let it go I should'a known I gotta learn to say goodbye now I throw my armour down And leave the battleground For the final time now I know I'm running from a warzone
I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fire I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire
 love this <3 
Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby There'll be no clear skies if I lose you, baby Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same if you walk away Everyday, it will rain, rain, rain
 One more minute wait wait wait don't go Just one more minute wait wait wait don't go Wait wait wait don't go Just one more minute wait wait wait don't go Oooh yeah don't go
 nice one <3
Would you stop and take a look at me now Could you stop and take a look at me now When your standing right in front of me Your looking at the positive that was negative Would you stop and take a look at me now
 I don't know where you're going Or when you're coming home I left the keys under the mat to our front door For one more chance to hold you close I don't know where you're going Just get your ass back home
 Baby you are my star Yeah girl that’s what you are Niga nae yeojara Naega deo bitnaneun geot gata
 Gimme a test drive (ey) so I can take you for a ride After midnight (ey) we'll go downtown Gimme a test drive (ey) gimme a test drive When I throw some d's on ya body If you ready you can start it by givin me a test drive
 I'm gonna marry the night I'm not gonna cry anymore I'm gonna marry the night Leave nothing on this street to explore
 Hit the lights Let the music move you Lose yourself tonight Come alive Let the moment take you Lose control tonight
 I wanna see you move like they're moving in Jamaica Pretend that I'm a dinner she can be my saltshaker You ain't tryin to hide it, girl you're a troublemaker And i'm a troublemaker
 ireon jeogi eomneunde nae gaseumi dugeundugeun dugeundaego myeot beon bon jeok eomneunde ni moseubi jakku kkume nawa chabunharyeo haneunde niga tto nae apeman natanamyeon saranghandago malhaebeoril geotman gata Please be my baby, Please be my baby

 







You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe