Don't Act Foolish

Monday, December 26, 2011

hey ;) get a very good news today. BEAST will come to Indonesia for BEAUTIFUL SHOW in 2012 !! OMG I'm so excited. but yet I feel so sad too because i swear they will go to Jakarta and not Medan. why must Jakarta be the capital city -__- why don't Medan that be the capital city so that they will come to Medan.. happy and sad in the same time :s kinda complicated. 
you can check the information from my tumblr : THIS !!
lately I had watched a korean drama called "CITY HUNTER" and now I'm watching a korean drama too called "VAMPIRE PROSECUTOR". both are very nice and I love both of them. Vampire Prosecutor story is almost the same like Unriddle, both are about solving problem. that's my favorite movie. I love to watch that kind of movie, I can spend my whole day just by sitting in front of the TV and finish up watching the movie. lol
New Year is coming soon, can't wait till 2012. I 
 hope 2012 will be a very better year, since 2011 is sucks enough and now I want a better 2012 :) 
Bye. enjoy your holiday :D 



A
N
G
E
L
I
N
E

"Live like today is the last day of your life"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe